Quick post today! As I am spending so much time with my horse, I thought I’d share some of his wisdom….
- Eat dessert first….why not? It just tastes better.
- Dig deep to find the good stuff….this would explain why he moves ALL his hay from one corner to all other corners and eats the stuff on the bottom
- Be polite…if everyone else is running like an idiot, join in, even if you don’t quite know why or if you really want to
- Don’t be afraid to ask for what you want…he tries to walk out his open door and see how far he gets before someone puts him back inside
- Conserve energy…no unnecessary movements are needed, walk rather than trot, trot rather than canter, stand still when possible
- Always present your best side…you never know when furry cuteness will pay off in dessert (see lesson #1)