I love winning! And when it’s something as fun as “The Versitile Blogger’s Award” it’s so much better! Thanks to What Jane Read Next, I’m a winner! If you found me because of my reviews, you have to check out What Jane Read Next – here’s a girl that knows how to give a good review (and thank you so much for my award!)
Ok, so to follow the rules here:
- Thank the person who nominated me (see above – check)
- Include a link to their blog (see above – check)
- Pick 15 bloggers to nominate (oh boy, 15? I’ll do my best, but I really don’t get out much – see list below)
- Tell 7 things about myself (also below)
I nominate…..(drum roll, please!)
- PhotoBotos.com – gorgeous, gorgeous photos!! (Need I really say more?) And anyone who posts everyday has my admiration! (ok, maybe just a little more)
- In Search of Perfect – for the title alone you should check this out
- Bibliopirate – one of the first bloggers who found me – and, boy! does he do reviews!!!
- Sugar and Cloth – can’t even remember how I found this one – but it satisfies the homemaker in me.
- Everything Neat – more lovely photos!
- Go Guilty Pleasures – I think she got me with a blog about lists, but it’s been so long! I don’t always understand all the blogs, but they make me smile
- Blair Emily – for thinking
- Speaking in pictures, Hearing in words – for a stream of consciousness that makes me giggle
- EyeSeePretty – because she does!
(sorry I don’t follow 15 blogs yet! These will have to do for now. Rules, schmules, anyway)
7 Things About Me.
- I’m Chinese-Jamaican or Jamaican-Chinese – the community really can’t decide this one. Essentially, it means that I’m in love with family and food, but don’t really expect anything to be on time.
- I’m obsessed with Maroon 5 and Adam Levine (allright, actually, MANY people know this about me – not a secret). Their music got me through a bad time in my life so they are on my Christmas card list forever….if I knew how to get a card to them. (Plus, based on Mr. Levine’s bio, he and I would get along famously!)
- I was once taped to a wall for a contest. Ok, this was one of my best conversation starters and now it’s out in the open.
- I was once used as a human baton. This was my second best conversational pieces. Sigh, I’m giving everything away.
- I love trees and the green of the west coast of Canada. Stick me next to a bunch of fir trees with the salt water spray from the ocean and I’m a happy girl.
- I can’t commit to dining room chairs. I have the table. Can’t decide on the chairs. That could just be a function of my budget though.
- Oh thank the sweet baby Jesus, this is the last one – I’m totally eclectic in my tastes, interests and choices. Example: on my ipad (love tech) I am reading a book on nanotechnology and one on “how to flirt with a naked werewolf”